Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development, and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries. Phillips-Medisize is seeking a Production Coordinator to provide manufacturing coaching and support to optimize Operator training and documentation systems, improved GDP and GMP practices at or Menomonie, Wisconsin location.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Coach and train production group on 5S requirements and perform audits of operators throughout shift and at shift end
- Ensure consistent training of operators per customer requirements and controlled work instructions
- Interpret visual and dimensional quality criteria to operators
- Participate in problem solving activities, Rapid Improvement events and Continuous Improvement efforts
- Coach operators on quality expectations and help operators understand quality requirements & how to execute
- Assist Team Leader with various projects on an as needed basis
- Schedule Operators to jobs, breaks and rotations
- Update and manage all aspects of the production floor schedule
- Perform as a back-up for the Production Team Leader
- Coordinate and oversee new operator training, cross training, and other operator trainings as needed
- Issuing of production process deviations as needed Succession and development into leadership role
The Experience You Will Bring
- System management experience
- 1 year manufacturing experience
- Some programs may have vision requirements
- Frequent walking, standing, sitting
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience using SAP
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, communication and problem-solving skill
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to meet timelines
- Ability to multitask
- Strong skills in continuous improvement and process facilitation
- Strong ability to think outside of box, and assist others in doing so
- 12 Hour Rotating Days/Nights 5:00PM to 5:00AM (N1)
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf