Entry-Level Production Worker
Georgia-Pacific is NOW HIRING an for Entry-Level Production Worker to join our team in Santa Teresa, NM. Employees will create value by operating machinery to produce corrugated sheets that are converted into printed boxes for our valued customers.
This is a 3rd Shift opening.
Georgia-Pacific is one of the nation’s leading corrugated box manufacturers. Our facility in Santa Teresa, NM has received several Star Awards as a result of their successful safety and health management systems and ability to eliminate workplace hazards. To find out more our packaging facilities, please go to http://www.gppackaging.com/.
Some of the benefits we offer:
- Competitive pay starting at $16/hr with shift differentials
- 2 weeks' paid vacation
- 3% automatic 401K company contribution
What You Will Do In Your Role
Operating equipment to defined standards and product specification targets
- Conducting required quality checks on products to ensure customer satisfaction
- Performing preventative maintenance on equipment and maintaining housekeeping of designated work area
- Supporting our safe working environment by adhering to all plant safety and environmental guidelines, policies and procedures, including wearing appropriate Preventative Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Working up to 12 hours per day in a loud/noisy, hot, humid, dusty, greasy industrial environment while performing tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling
The Experience You Will Bring
- Willing and able to work any shift, holidays, weekends and overtime as needed
What Will Put You Ahead
High School Diploma or GED
- Corrugator operator experience
- Experience operating mobile equipment, such as a forklifts or clamp trucks
- Knowledge of preventative or predictive maintenance concepts
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf