Enterprise Data Governance Leader
Molex is seeking an Enterprise Data Governance Leader to join our growing Enterprise Data Management team. This individual will be responsible for the development of the overall Enterprise Data Governance capability including, creating and executing governance framework, defining data owners and working with a large number of business and technical stakeholders to develop and implement a sustainable operating model. This role will establish roles and responsibilities for data ownership, maintenance and stewardship within the assigned data subject area and serve as a future liaison between data owners and the enterprise data management team.
This role is open to remote/ work from home candidates.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Produces recommendations for enterprise-wide guiding principles, processes and practices for Data Governance
- Identify and implement a data governance platform including a data catalog and dictionary
- Determines requirements for and prioritizes development of new enterprise-wide principles, policies, processes and best practices as needed
- Partner with Data Analysts to define critical data and related standards/business rules
- Manage relationship with key business leaders and subject matter experts to drive efforts to measurable successful conclusion
- Advisor or coach to other personnel in the business processes and procedures of Data Governance
- Researches and interprets data governance principles, policies, practices and standards to facilitate effective Data Governance at Molex
- Participates in process mapping, data modeling, and the development of business policies and practices
- Stays abreast of developments within the Data Governance space and contributes to strategy by considering its application to the business
The Experience You Will Bring
- 5+ years of Data Governance experience
- 5+ years of experience with functional data management processes
- 2+ years of experience with large organizational change management tactics
- Experience delegating and managing technical resources and technology implementations
- Experience working with ERP data
- Experience working with data / process analysis tools to drive business decisions and desired outcomes
- Experience developing Data Management systems, controls and services such as Data Catalog, Data Dictionary, Metadata management, Access controls
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with data governance implementations
- Demonstrated experience working with or in one or more supply chain function: PLAN, SOURCE, MAKE, DELIVER or FINANCE
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This role is eligible for variable pay based on performance and other related factors. Variable pay may be issued as a monetary bonus or in another form.
Employees may be eligible to participate in our benefits programs which include: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts and health savings accounts, life insurance, AD&D, disability, retirement, paid vacation, paid parental leave and educational assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline.
For this position we anticipate paying $130,000 to $200,000 per year.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf