Molex LLC is a leading supplier of interconnect solutions for the Automotive, Medical, Consumer Electronics, and Data Com industries that link today’s world and solve tomorrows challenges.
Our Conway, Arkansas location is seeking a self-directed Mechanical Engineer who will be responsible for the mechanical design and development of new High Performance Data Cable products.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Design and develop new products and product components
- Develop designs for efficient manufacturing
- Develop product and application specifications
- Support marketing/sales with product proposals, samples, and technical literature
- Support Manufacturing and Quality Assurance
- Direct design review meetings
- Understand, support, and contribute to current Molex Total Quality Management (TQM), Six Sigma, International Standards Organization (ISO) and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S) Management Systems by following stated policies and procedures
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related engineering discipline
- 5+ years' experience in a mechanical design role utilizing Siemens NX and/or similar parametric 3D modeling software
What Will Put You Ahead
- 2+ years' experience with cable design
- The ability to communicate effectively and project a professional image.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf