Quality Transformation Engineer
SRG Global, a Guardian company, is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of high value coatings on plastic for the automotive, commercial truck industries with a manufacturing presence in major world regions including North America, Western and Central Europe and Asia.
The Quality Transformation Engineer supports the SRG Global Quality organization in completing customer data collection, information organization for performance review, and organizing information to facilitate continual improvement of SRG Global quality performance.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Lead Global Quality Reports. Build and Maintain reports that will allow management make data based decisions.
- Build and maintain database of Customer Specific Requirements. Ensure proper communication to engineers.
- Implement new system for Lab management. Build and Maintain database of Customer Testing Requirements. Set up parameters of test execution for Laboratory control.
- User administration of the quality software used in the company. Develop training material and guidelines for the quality users.
- Collaborate on the SRG Academy. Tracking users and trainings organization and performance. Collaborate on the development of the Apps that will be used on the plants to plan, perform and report training activities of the employees.
- Collaborate on the Standardization of the Layered Process audits performed by the plants for the improvement of the activities.
- Collaborate in Quality improvement projects and propose new projects to search the excellence.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Excellent communication and team building skills
- Proactive, Creative and Solution Maker
- Great attention to detail
- Advanced Data Management skills. Advanced Office Power Tools knowledge would be a plus (Power Automate, Power Bi, Power Apps).
- Previous experience in collecting, analyzing and reporting data is a plus.
- Previous experience related with training development and performance is a plus.
- Language – Fluent in English and Spanish required.