Senior Financial Analyst
This job posting is no longer active.
Phillips Medisize is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join our team! We have an office for you in the greater Chicago, IL or St. Paul, MN areas or at one of our many facilities throughout Wisconsin. This high exposure role will partner with business leaders and cross-functional teams to support the analysis of markets we currently serve and new business opportunities. The selected candidate will have well developed analytical skills and be strong in financial modeling, economic thinking and the decision-making framework to ensure we are executing on our strategic initiatives and creating superior value for the enterprise.
Phillips Medisize is a global end to end provider of innovation, development and manufacturing solutions. We are a Molex company that is a globally recognized provider of electronic solutions in a wide range of industries, including data communications, consumer electronics, industrial, automotive, commercial vehicle and medical. Molex is a subsidiary of Koch Industries – the largest privately held company in the United States. Check us all out!
What You Will Do In Your Role
As a Strategy Steward: Actively support front-end processes to ensure new business opportunities are aligned with organization’s vision and product strategy framework. Contribute to market point of view development to identify our value proposition and target areas for profitable growth. Work collaboratively with multiple internal customers and cross-functional teams to regularly review and enhance strategic plans.
As a DMF Champion: Provide financial modeling, effective challenge and key inputs to the decision-making framework supporting new program/business opportunities. This will require working closely with a range of business partners to help gather and distill the key information needed both for the decision-making process as well as for the governance processes required within the business.
As a Reporting & Project Accountability Manager: Develop knowledge systems and communicate regularly on the impact of key bets and initiatives to our business health. Understand and translate DMF assumptions to business’s financial results. Support management reporting at various hierarchy levels (i.e. BU, Segment, Customer, etc.). This may be recurring or ad-hoc reporting to support and guide commercial decisions and activities.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a related Business field
- At least 5 years of any combination of experience in finance, accounting, operations finance, strategic planning, business unit finance or business development roles
- Previous experience gathering data, performing analysis, originating ideas, and presenting a point of view to key stakeholders
- Advanced to Expert level MS Excel skills
What Will Put You Ahead
- Complex Finance modeling experience utilizing Excel
- Financial modeling and valuation experience; including discounted cash flow modeling, IRR, ROI, cost analysis and marginal/incremental analysis
- Experience with business analysis and data visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau, or Alteryx) is a plus
- SAP, Infor or other large ERP, integrated system experience
- Commercial Contract Manufacturing and/or Global company experience
This role is not eligible for sponsorship.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.