HR Leader - Organization & Talent
Molex is on an exciting digital transformation journey that will allow us to be more agile and adapt to changes in the market. Our Digital Transformation Vision is to create a platform that allows us to operate as “One Molex” with processes, systems, and technology that connects the business in new ways.
The HR Leader - Organization & Talent role will support the business in transitioning of talent into new ways of working and new responsibilities as a benefit of our Digital Transformation initiative, which will transform our entire product lifecycle from design to manufacturing and delivery to our customers. This is a tremendous opportunity to shape the Talent strategy within a business HR role, in a large global scale transformation across all our Manufacturing & Design Center locations in Molex and critical to shaping the digital landscape for the organization.
This position is open to remote candidates
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Responsible for coordinating and project managing all activities that take place as a part of the transition plan, including assessment, selection, placement, and workforce planning
- Partnering with leadership & Business HR at multiple global locations - this role will require strong collaboration skills with a high degree of project management capability in bringing full stakeholder groups together in coordination for overall transition of talent due to the deployment
- Lead and facilitate organizational change in the organization / business (both by driving change and supporting supervisor led change)
- Executing the workforce transition plan
- Leading all org and talent and talent transitioning meetings
- Support the resource planning for the Deployment and Sustainment teams for the full program deployment
- Standing up and onboarding the various local and advisory teams to make key talent decisions for deployment
- Collaborating and coordinating all local HRBP relationships, supervisors, and talent solutions partnerships to execute on talent strategy
- Project managing and documenting /tracking all decisions in a structured manner
- Coordinating with talent solutions to push through new roles through the right HR processes
- Advise on barriers to fulfillment of talent strategy
- Strategically advise Business leaders and HR on downstream impacts of role changes and talent needs for the future, especially on the advancement of digital skills at Molex
- Develop strategic plan to capture and advance transitions of talent in compliance of legislative and regulatory requirements when transitioning talent on a global context
- Collaborate closely with HR and business leaders to advise on a talent pipeline of internal and external talent for hard to fill technical roles
- Advance diversity and inclusion practices in relation to Talent Management
- Partner with global business leaders to assess current needs and effective solutions to close performance gaps utilizing both training and performance support initiatives
- Collaborate closely with our Organizational Change Management Team and also our Learning Team across the program for ongoing pre and post go live people deliverables
- Partner with colleagues in other regions to share best practices and build consistency where appropriate
- Ensure talent management and advisory at each go live location is aligned with Market Based Management and our guiding principles.
- Support other talent management initiatives as needed such as our Digital Enablers Roadmap to accelerate our digital maturity at Molex and our Future of Work initiatives
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of 5 years’ Human Resources experience, including organizational change strategy and transitioning employees through change
- Previous experience in leading programs where people change is centric to the efforts
- Previous experience in coordinating HR processes including Talent Selection, the employee life cycle process, and engaging the appropriate approvals process
- Previous project management and organizational experience to drive talent planning to completion and track financial and ongoing value realization.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and collaboration tools (Teams, etc.)
- Willing and able to travel up to 20% as needed
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Previous HR leadership experience
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf