Phillips-Medisize, a Molex company, is seeking a Quality Engineer to support our commercial injection molding facility in Medford, Wisconsin. We are a contract manufacturing business, supporting multiple customers, products and manufacturing processes.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Lead AQP process and develop product quality criteria during new product introduction.
- Initiate and manage customer/internal corrective actions using data based, structured, problem solving methodology.
- Support quality functions of day to day manufacturing operations.
- Acknowledgment and understanding of all customer General Quality Agreements, General Quality Requirements and standards, as set by each customer
- Responsible for being a communication liaison between the customer and manufacturing facility
- Be a technical resource for the initiation and implementation of cost improvement plans on new and existing programs
- Implement systems and procedures that assure compliance with Quality Standards
- Development and implementation of statistical incoming and in-process sampling/control plans
- Travel to other facilities may be required to support business needs
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor degree in an engineering/quality discipline or equivalent experience
- This position will not provide VISA Sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Understanding of the project development process, associated terminology, and quality system requirements
- Experience in the automotive industry
- Experience analyzing statistical data
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf