Molex Connected Mobility Solutions product team is seeking a Program Manager – Automotive NPI to lead fast paced, global, cross functional teams. In this role, you will lead cross functional teams that design our automotive connectivity products and the processes by which they are built. You will drive to achieve the technical, schedule, and budget objectives of every project. The members of your teams will include engineers from many disciplines (Electrical, Mechanical, Test, Software, Manufacturing, Quality, Sourcing, etc.).You will also collaborate closely with our manufacturing partners in North America, Europe, and Asia, to deliver solutions to our diverse international automotive OEM and Tiers, as well as emerging, automotive customers.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Define, plan and manage project timelines, objectives, goals and milestone activities.
- Manage and direct a cross functional team consisting of multiple disciplines.
- Lead and manage engagements with customers, internal team leads, and 3rd party vendors
- Manage and coordinate activities between departments to meet product development requirements.
- Manage product design cost targets and long term strategy as set by Senior Management staff.
- Simultaneously set priorities/direction for multiple programs in development.
- Act as the technical customer interface.
- Generate/facilitate documentation per department process and or procedures.
- Support special assignment and or activity as assigned by Senior Management.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline
- 3+ years experience in an Automotive OEM or Tier One supplier managing multiple technical projects simultaneously and delivering to agreed upon cost, quality and timing expectation
What Will Put You Ahead
- Strong ability to recognize and mitigate both technical and organizational challenges
- Strong listening skills and a customer, quality, and team focus
- Strong working knowledge of standard program management tools including MS Projects.
- Experience in IT architecture, Software Development Life Cycle execution, engineering, and operations preferred
- Strong knowledge of Hardware product development and technical aptitude of PCBA design methodology
- Strong application of risk identification and risk management methodologies
- The willingness and ability to travel internationally up to 20% and establish strong working relationships with our international customers, partners, and suppliers.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf