Business Intelligence Analyst
We are seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst who will be responsible for turning complex data into valuable business metrics and financial insights to support decision making and drive business performance.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Collaborate with internal business customers and capability leaders to understand their analytical needs, define project requirements, and determine reporting deliverables
- Coordinate with Data Management team for data engineering work needed to complete, validate and hand-off the product deliverables to internal customers
- Provide data visualization and business intelligence reporting so that customers can quickly understand their value proposition and the relationship to financial statements
- Test and validate data used in business analytics
- Debug, monitor and troubleshoot data solutions and dashboards
- Provide ad hoc analytical support to capability teams for strategic decision making
The Experience You Will Bring
- At least 3 years of experience in: Business Intelligence reporting using Power BI, Tableau or Alteryx or Financial Analysis, Consolidation and Reporting experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Advanced experience with Excel (PivotTable/Formulas)
- Knowledge of SQL programming language and performing various types of data joins
- Experiencing discussing strategies and presenting technical information
What Will Put You Ahead
- Previous business analysis experience
- Experience with multiple ERP systems
- Experience working with and developing large multi-national businesses and teams
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf