Sr. Engineer, Manufacturing
What You Will Do In Your Role
- New project feasibility review(DFM, DFX) and RFQ analysis for manufacturing cost.
- As Process owner, leading process design and control from NPI to End process to ensure the process stability and capability to meet S/Q/D/C target.
- Accountable for the new manuafacturing technology development and launch, including material evaluation for manufacturing process, equipment introduction, tooling and die design review.
- Supervising the process optimization with lean method and tools to achieve the high production efficiency, competive manufacturing cost, ergonomics and safety opertation.
- Tooling and jigs development with supplier, warranty the stable capability in product life cycle.
- Troubleshoot process abnormal issue and process improvement with QRQC procedure to reduce the scrap cost, improvement FPY.
- Accountable for Standardization work, including Flow chart, PFMEA, work instruction, poka yoke list, as trainer to coach the production team.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachlor degree above, majored in Electronics, Mechanical Engineering, Automation, Material science and Engineering.
- At least 3 years working experience in manufacturing engineering.
- Strong driving and Self motivated / taking initiative to challenge.
- Working knowledge of process design and process control with LEAN concept. (Lean operation, logistic) • Working knowledge of APQP, SPC,MSA. Cmk, Cpk analysis is a must skill.
- Strong trouble shooting and analytical skill with logic thinking.
- Familiar with tooling and jigs design review, including material, GD&T analysis.
- Experience of improvement tools, eg. 5S, Six Sigma, Kaizen, Certified GB is plus.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English" .