Engineer 2, Product Development
What You Will Do In Your Role
- 1.Develops, documents, and maintains the new projects for assigned New Product Development, Manufacturing Process Design, and/or Continuous Improvement projects.
- 2.Product feasibility review with x-functional team; Build BOM, product specification, FMEA, drawing, components specification.
- 3.Build engineering sample and product qualification; conduct new product first trial run and introduction.
- 4.Conducts DV, PV test plan, in detailed destructive analysis and failure analysis of products.
- 5.Support customer meetings from technical aspects.
- 6.ECR/ECN follow up, update engineering documents according to ECN.
- 7.Understand, support, and contribute to current Molex Total Quality Management (TQM), Six Sigma, International Standards Organization (ISO) and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S) Management Systems and Initiatives by following stated policies and procedures.
- 8.Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 1.Bachelor’s Degree，6+ years of related experience in product development activities (Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality, and/or Sales/Marketing).
- 2.Able to communicate in English both written and verbally.
- 3.2D/3D skills.
- 4.Strong customer relationship skills .
- 5.Strong leadership and interpersonal skills to effectively influence co-workers, management, and external contacts to drive positive outcomes to situations.