What You Will Do In Your Role
- 1.Manage, develop and support all automation engineering matters.
- 2.Head continuous improvement and upgrade of plant automation. system, ensuring effective productivity and reliability in plant operations.
- 3.Provide technical leadership, lead new technologies development and capability breakthrough.
- 4.Support Technology transfer initiatives, as well as installation and commissioning of new equipment, process optimization via qualification and validation.
- 5.Involve to select and appoint suppllier.
- 6.Growth up Engineer capability, build up own core technology within industry.
- 7.Ensure compliance to company and government regulations.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 1.Bachelor’s Degree, major in mechanical or related.
- 2.At least 10 years experience in manufacturing plant or professional equipment company, with minimum 8 years working experience in automatic design & management experience in automation environments.
- 3.Be proficient with no-standard mechanical equipment.
- 4. Good leadership.
- 5.Good written and verbal communication skills.
- 6.Self-motivated, driven, assertive and analytical.
- 7.Excellent Engineering project management experience.