Automation Control & Electrical Engineer
What You Will Do In Your Role
- 1.Design new control technology(partner with mechanical design engineer) for with process engineer or R&D engineer
- 2.Integrate Industry PLC, Robot, Vision and PC into one control system for automation machine development.
- 3.Support sustain/maintenance team for existing equipment improvement.
- 4.Develop equipment specification and acceptance requirement with process engineer and supplier for the equipment ordered externally.
- 5.Provide training, guidance and support to production and specialized personnel.
- 6.Tracks projects using internal methods for summarizing component cost, labor, and leadtime. Develops accurate, up-to-date BOM’s and Spare Tooling Lists.
- 7.Understands, supports, and contributes to complete projects according to internal product development procedures, TQM and IS/QS-9000 requirements. Embraces Six Sigma, International Standards Organization (ISO) and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S) Management Systems by following stated policies and procedures.
- 8.Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- 9.International Travel: 10% per year.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 1.Bachelor’s Degree, major in automation controll or relevant.
- 2.More than 5 years experience in large manufacturing plant or professional equipment company, with minimum 2 years working experience in automatic design, experience in automation environments.
- 3.Be proficient with automation control.
- 4.Pro-active & Positive.
- 5.Proficient in PLC(Omron/Yaskawa/Backoff), HMI(Omron) and Robot(Yaskawa).
- 6.Ability to work with many worldwide cultures in a positive manner.
- 7.Comprehensive technical English reading/writing skills.
- 8.Good communication skills and team works.