Manager, Indirect Category
Sourcing through category councils or individual contribution. May participate as member in other category councils and steer stakeholders towards the common category strategy. Council member may or may not be reporting to Category Managers.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Indirect NPD Sourcing
- Pricing & Cost
- Supply Base Development & Management
The Experience You Will Bring
- 1.Bachelor’s Degree，Minimum 7 years of procurement experience in high-tech component industry.
- 2. 3+ years’ progressive leadership experience with supervisory/management role within procurement organization.
- 3.Demonstrated experience and knowledge in strategic sourcing, application of sourcing processes, procurement operations and integration to procure-to-pay applications.
- 4.Demonstrated experience in analysis, reporting and financial modelling including TCO understanding and analysis.
- 5.Broad knowledge of suppliers and international supply markets for Indirect products and/or services.
- 6.Extensive negotiation experience, both domestic and international.
- 7.Experience and comfortable working in startup remote environment.
- 8.Travel is estimated at 25% and need to be accessible via phone to participate in and/or lead global conference calls as required.