Sr. Engineer 1, Product Development-CSBU Enterprise DG
What You Will Do In Your Role
- New product feasibility study with team, inluding : drawings, notes, specification, reliablity, etc
- Fully understand of customer applications and specifications, and translate customer technical requirements into internal documentations
- Create & Review DFMEA with team for each project before prototype and Load DFMEA to stature timely
- Participate in project meetings internally with team and externally with customers, to review project details Complete product qualification / testing plan for new projects
- Review & confirm testing reports to ensure sufficient items are tested to meet product specifications
- Create 2D of product designs as required and release to Midas system timely.
- Release Molex drawings to Midas before Q-run Each design evidience files (design review, quality check list, product spec, testing plan, testing report, etc) need to be well documented and updated weekly
- Provide feedback on product design proposals and clear specifications to sourcing/suppliers for new RFQs
- Provide feedback & DFM on design proposals to customer/BDM : on time, and professionally 100% following design procedures & design guidelines
- Check each components quotations to ensure correct inputs from suppliers and meet our requirements
The Experience You Will Bring
- 1.Bachelor degree or above, graduate from Mechanical design or other relevant major.
- 2.Minimum 4 years experience in Product Mechanical Design.
- 3.Understand of ISO9000 / ISO9001 / IATF16949 will be preferable.
- 4.Acquaint at EU RoHS & Reach knowledge.
- 5.English command (oral and written).
- 6.Experience in 2D & 3D of AutoCAD / ProE or NX.
- 7.Experience in Coreldraw or Illustrator for graphic overlay design.