Are you looking to start a long-lasting career? Do you want to work for a company that will give you the tools you need to succeed and grow? If so, then we have the opportunity for you!
Start your career as a Material Handler at our Georgia-Pacific Green Bay Packerland Mill. We offer a competitive benefits package, possible performance pay, two (2) weeks of vacation prorated for the first year, overtime opportunities and MANY advancement opportunities. Material Handlers will work a twelve (12) hour rotating shift to include days and nights, weekends, holidays and overtime.
External candidates will receive a $2,000 sign-on bonus after 90 days of employment.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Operating mobile equipment with various attachments; clamp, fork, prong, etc., to move material throughout the mill to ensure a smooth flow for production
- Using a warehouse management system to manage the various jobs that need to be completed each day
- Performing general housekeeping duties to keep work areas clean and free of safety hazards
- Conducting minor maintenance repairs on the fork trucks
- Conducting preventative maintenance tasks on the fork trucks
- Adhering to strict safety rules and regulations, including wearing safety Personal Protective
- Performing tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing and sitting for up to
twelve (12) hours a day
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience working with computers
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
What Will Put You Ahead
- Forklift experience
- Experience working a rotating shift
- Experience using a warehouse management system
- Experience working with a team
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
IND - GP - OPS