Electrical & Instrumentation (E&I) Technicians
Georgia-Pacific’s Green Bay Broadway facility is searching for Electrical & Instrumentation (E&I) Technicians to work a 12-hour rotating shift schedule in our Maintenance department. These are highly skilled hourly positions requiring a thorough understanding of safe work practices, and the troubleshooting and maintenance of manufacturing equipment and processes. The successful applicant will support the Green Bay Broadway Facility’s maintenance efforts and strive to further the reliability vision of creating an environment where equipment operates as designed, runs predictably, and never fails. The starting wage for this position is $30 per hour or higher based on experience and skill set.
External candidates will receive a $2,000 sign-on bonus after 90 Days of employment.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Repairing and maintaining electrical equipment
- Reading and interpreting schematics to troubleshoot and install equipment
- Completing preventative, corrective and unplanned maintenance tasks
- Adhering to plant safety and environmental guidelines, policies, and procedures while supporting the vision of creating an environment where no one can ever get hurt
- Communicating with all levels of the organization, i.e.; via reports, e-mail, verbally, and/or in small/large group settings, in a team environment
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school diploma or GED
- One or more of the following:
- Minimum of three (3) years electrical experience in an industrial, manufacturing or a military environment
- Journeyman Electrician with manufacturing experience
- A minimum of a two (2) year technical degree in an electrical or instrumentation field
- Completion of an apprenticeship program
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repairing various types of industrial electrical equipment
- Experience repairing, troubleshooting, and programming PLCs, HMIs, VFDs, and operator interfaces
- Experience with power distribution infrastructure
- Electrical Maintenance experience in the Paper Industry
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
IND - GP - OPS