Are you looking to start a long-lasting career? Do you want to work for a company that will give you the tools you need to succeed and grow? If so, then we have the opportunity for you!
Start your career as a Material Handler at our Georgia-Pacific Green Bay Broadway Mill. We offer a starting hourly rate of $18-20/hour dependent on experience. External candidates will receive a $2,000 sign-on bonus after 90 days of employment. We also offer a competitive benefits package, possible performance pay, two (2) weeks of vacation prorated for the first year, overtime opportunities and MANY advancement opportunities. Material Handlers will work a twelve (12) hour rotating shift to include days and nights, weekends, holidays and overtime.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Operating mobile equipment with various attachments; clamp, fork, prong, etc., to move material throughout the mill to ensure a smooth flow for production
- Using a warehouse management system to manage the various jobs that need to be completed each day
- Performing general housekeeping duties to keep work areas clean and free of safety hazards
- Conducting minor maintenance repairs on the fork trucks
- Conducting preventative maintenance tasks on the fork trucks
- Adhering to strict safety rules and regulations, including wearing safety Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Performing tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing and sitting for up to twelve (12) hours a day
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience working with computers
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
What Will Put You Ahead
- Forklift experience
- Experience working a rotating shift
- Experience using a warehouse management system
- Experience working with a team
At Georgia-Pacific, you will work for a company that values your skills and knowledge. We won’t just offer you a job, but a career that allows you to grow, learn and innovate as an individual.Our Green Bay Broadway Mill recently celebrated its 100-year anniversary, has a long history of community involvement and sustainable practices and is one of the world’s largest recyclers of wastepaper. To learn more about what we do there, please click www.gp.com/Company/Company-Overview/Locations/Green-Bay.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf