The successful candidate will be part of the Corporate Drafting Capability and provide drafting support to remote drafting and engineering records capabilities across KAES facilities. This role will be responsible for creating, maintaining, and managing company drawings across all engineering disciplines while ensuring drawings created and modified comply with company drafting and design standards and meet company and industry best practices.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Create, maintain and manage company drawings across all engineering disciplines
- Ensure drawings created and modified comply with company drafting & design standards and meet company and industry best practices
- Communicate effectively with internal / external customers and vendors
The Experience You Will Bring
- Associate's degree in Design, Drafting or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience utilizing AutoCAD / Autodesk systems to create and modify CAD drawings
- Experience with AutoCAD and knowledge software packages (2D & 3D)
- Knowledge of CAD standards (templates, symbols, layers)
- Ability to climb ladders and platforms in excess of 100' entering confined spaces and utilize all required PPE
- Ability to travel up to 5% to KAES sites
What Will Put You Ahead
- 3+ years of of design or equivalent experience in an industrial process facility that has OSHA 1910.119 PSM covered operations
- Experience with design drafting for creation and maintenance of process piping, mechanical, civil and instrumentation drawings
- Experience with an Electronic Document Management System
- Knowledge of Smart Database and driven P&ID drafting system knowledge
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf