Change Management Coordinator
Change Management Coordinator
KES Operations is seeking person to support various transformation initiatives. This person drives communication between supervisors, employees, and leaders of KES, while continuously empowering the individuals involved to own transformation. The leader will be expected to assist and support others regarding changes in process, helping others to understand the system, enforced role definitions and concepts, aiding the teams in knowing what "good looks like", and ultimately owning their transformation.
This position is open to working remote
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Work with process leads across KES (Project Management, Engineering Manufacturing and Supply Chain) to understand areas of transformation – process leads should be able to articulate what is changing and how that change impacts end users.
- Build collaborative relationships with internal and external teams throughout the entirety of change initiatives
- Ensure our engagement strategy between the project team and our businesses is effective, that employees are informed and can articulate the transformation
- Create feedback channels to gain feedback from all levels of organization and distribute feedback as necessary and adjust communication as necessary
- Develop engagement strategies; including communications, for the right audiences, to be delivered by the right leaders based on what is needed at each phase of transformation projects while monitoring communication effectiveness.
- Create project content (including training) and communication material to ensure internal messages are consistent across all mediums and influence stakeholders as needed to ensure change plans are compelling and aligned with transformation objectives
- Creates deliverables in support of transformation projects and oversees the execution of deliverables in line with project plans.
- Organize and manage project plans & monitor milestones
The Experience You Will Bring
- One of the following: BA/BS degree in a related field; 3+ years experience in process improvement, workflow analysis, or project management; or 2+ years of experience in managing and organizing projects which would provide an equivalent background.
- Proven ability to influence outcomes at different levels of the organization while working with global cross-functional teams
- Ability to work in a demanding, fast-paced environment, comfortable dealing with ambiguity
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in organizational change management
- Experience working within projects that span across multiple businesses, locations or has significant complexity
- Experience working with project teams to integrate change management activities
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf