Growth Sales Rep
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia-Pacific is one of the world's leading manufacturers and marketers of building products, tissue, packaging, paper, cellulose and related chemicals. The company employs more than 30,000 people at approximately 300 locations in North and South America.
Georgia-Pacific is recruiting a Growth Sales Rep in our Corrugated Packaging Division for our La Mirada, California facility. The Growth Sales Rep must have a demonstrated track record of sustained, profitable sales growth in the industrial or agricultural corrugated market with a focus on new business, customer service, value creation and general market awareness.
We are open to someone living within a 100 mile radius of Los Angeles, CA as this position will be supporting that geographic area/market.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- The position would be supporting the Los Angeles, CA market.
- New business development - determine potential opportunities from cold calls, networking, marketing leads, and other sources.
- Maintain and strengthen customer relationships through professional sales calls and follow ups.
- Maintain existing sales and actively seek opportunities resulting in growth.
- Responsible for opportunity and market analysis
- Analyze customer and market needs, pricing models and manufacturing input.
- Proactively manage customer projects to ensure customer needs are understood and met, including championing product development activities, conducting plant trials, press checks and following up on customer request.
- Work closely with both internal and external Marketing, Technical & Manufacturing Groups
- Continue to develop contacts at all levels within accounts and prospects
- Maintain a CRM sales pipeline tool, monthly forecasts, account profiles, competitive profiles, account strategies, pricing information, etc.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Success selling corrugated packaging
- Ability to sell using a consultative, problem solving approach
- Time management and prospecting skills
- Ability to work remotely with limited supervision or interaction with management
- Ability to uncover problems, issues and needs from a customer's perspective and to incorporate creative problem solving techniques to identify solutions that create value for both the customer and the company
- Strong internal and external communication skills including oral, written, presentation and active listening
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Minimum of 4 years of corrugated industry sales experience)
- Experience in prospecting, business planning, consulting and territory financial analysis
- Experience meeting sales objectives/goals in an outside sales position
- Valid U.S. Driver’s license
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Direct experience with corrugated and digital print sales & processes
- Experience with structural box designs common in the corrugated industry
- Experience with a leading CRM system
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf