Export Vendor Account Specialist
GP Recycling is looking for an Export Specialist – Vendor & Logistics to support our Export Operations team. The Export Specialist creates value by executing in our supply chain and providing solutions to challenges while maintaining compliance with all export regulations. Employees that mirror the values of the organization and obtain results will have opportunities to advance into roles with increased responsibility and opportunities for value creation.
This position is open to remote opportunities.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Partner with suppliers to understand their service needs and develop a purchase order fulfillment plan
- Provide solutions to ensure continuous flow of material movement to satisfy vendor and customer needs
- Ensure suppliers are sending in container details timely so that documents are sent in by deadline.
- Accurately review, enter, and issue purchase orders.
- Collaborate and work cohesively across multiple teams within our supply chain to drive innovation and continuous improvement.
- Adhere to all compliance standards while proactively identifying and contributing to gap closures.
- Think critically, seek and share knowledge and suggests changes to maximize efficiencies.
- Work within a fast-paced environment.
- Use communication skills to maintain relationships with internal and external customers.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience resolving day to day logistic challenges (dray carriers, terminals, steamship lines)
- Experience using Microsoft Office programs such as Word (to write business correspondence), Excel (for use of spreadsheets, reporting, simple formulas), and Outlook (for internal and external correspondence)
- Experience with account management, to include logistics, planning or scheduling
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor's degree
- Bilingual Spanish / English
- Knowledge of export logistic terminology (i.e. INCO / Ocean Shipping Terms)
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf