Director, Human Resources
Our Human Resources team is seeking an experienced Director of Human Resources to lead the HR activities for our Molex Datacom and Specialty Solutions Division. In this role, you will have the opportunity to drive excellence in Human Resource strategies and programs, as well as engage with business leaders to help execute the division’s vision and strategy. We are seeking a collaborative leader that possess a growth mindset, a passion for self-actualization, and strong relationship building skills.
If you are looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to join a dynamic team, check out our open role!
This position can be based out of our Lisle, IL or Fremont, CA offices
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Work closely with the Leaders in the Division to understand and proactively identify opportunities for HR to add value to their business operations.
- Demonstrate the integrity and courage to challenge our leaders and ourselves to think differently, raise issues and lead change.
- Partner to improve our supervisors’ capabilities to effectively create an inclusive culture and apply our performance management, talent management and compensation philosophies
- Develop and lead the HR team of Business Partners to continuously improve our capabilities.
- Work closely with management to identify and address performance issues and recognize and reward high performance.
- Actively support HR initiatives and participate in their development and implementation.
- Understand, support and contribute to Molex’ Guiding Principles and Management Philosophy (MBM) Six Sigma, International Standards Organization (ISO) and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S) Management Systems by following stated policies and procedures.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Human Resources leadership position with broad knowledge and experience in human resource management
- Experience managing employee relations situations
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Track record of partnering with leaders to develop and implement talent strategies that produce measurable outcomes and drive business results
- Experience supporting a large/complex or global organization
- Experience in assessing, creating and implementing innovative solutions to increase engagement, retention and development of HR teams
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf