mPact2wo products show Digital Industrial Operators (DIO) insights based on our analytics and give them the information required to take action at their facility. As an UI/UX designer, you will be responsible for implementing and refining the design language for mPact2wo’s products, identifying and clearly articulating customer needs and workflows, and developing delightful systems for navigating complex and data-rich problems.
If you are interested in joining a startup within a well-established company, this is the perfect opportunity for you to become a part of the mPact2wo team.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Collaborate with product management to align product vision and feature requirements with frontend design of web and mobile software
- Lead and assist in user research activities
- Create mockup and prototype iterations to communicate design ideas
- Work closely with engineers and customers to design powerful and delightful products
- Work transparently and share progress, early and often, with remote cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Receive direction from the Senior UI/UX Designer to assist in building a robust design system
The Experience You Will Bring
- 4+ years of Software Product UI / UX Design experience
- Proven experience designing cross-platform (web, mobile (iOS and Android), emails)
- Experience working with frontend developers to translate wireframes and mockups into real software
- Experience with design tools including Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Axure RP, InVision or comparable design programs
- Experience with design systems, frameworks, pattern libraries (Bootstrap, Material etc.)
- A portfolio of strong application UI / UX design and creative work demonstrating design process
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience creating or contributing to UI design systems
- Previous experience designing IoT or data-rich analytics applications
- Previous experience working in industrial context
- Working knowledge of HTML / CSS and a strong interest in learning
- Good design documentation process
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf