Territory Sales Manager (Ontario, Canada)
When you are looking at a city’s skyline or any of the latest cars and trucks, chances are you’re seeing our products. Through Guardian Glass, a Guardian Industries company, we make high- performance, energy efficient glass for homes and buildings. SRG Global™, a Guardian Industries company, makes automotive trim products that define a vehicle’s DNA and help improve fuel efficiency. And perhaps most of all, we make the ideas, formulas and processes that make these products possible. Guardian Industries is 18,000 people working to make products that improve people’s lives!
Guardian Industries is seeking you to become our next Territory Sales Manager for our Ontario, Canada region!
The Territory Sales Manager will be responsible for flat glass sales to our commercial fabricators, residential window door manufacturers, and driving sales through glaziers in Ontario. The successful candidate will reside in the Greater Toronto Area and will work closely with the Strategic Accounts Manager and Architectural Design Manager. You will be responsible for generating value for our customers and Guardian Glass through the development and implementation of the commercial and residential segment strategies and promoting/selling Guardian’s broad range of float, fabricated and coated products.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop and implement commercial and residential sales strategies
- Promote and sell Guardian’s float, fabricated and coated products
- Monthly and annual forecasting of customer demand to identify sales strategies and objectives
- Regular communication with customers and internal teams to ensure alignment on supply, demand and logistics
- Address customer issues as required • Utilize CRM system • Develop and deliver engaging sales and educational presentations
- Relationship development with commercial fabricator sales teams, window/door manufacturer’s sales team, and glaziers
The Experience You Will Bring
- 5+ years of proven sales experience
- Computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Business Suite applications and familiarity with CRM programs
- Exposure to structured selling processes (SPIN, Solution Selling, etc.)
- Travel 50% including over-night travel
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience working with Glaziers