Transformation/Systems Program Manager
Georgia Pacific LLC (GP) is seeking a Transformation/Systems Program Manager to assist with managing data systems while supporting transformation efforts within GP’s environmental capability. GP has embarked on an aggressive set of transformation initiatives that will create a virtual workforce environment by modernizing, standardizing, and digitizing our environmental program and the supporting technology infrastructure. These efforts will create a competitive advantage in the market by allowing GP to efficiently meet environmental regulatory requirements and obligations all while supporting GP’s manufacturing vision of operating as a responsible environmental steward.
The Environmental Transformation team is responsible for identifying work process standardization opportunities, identifying areas where technology can be used to innovate and developing/supporting transformation initiatives that will allow GP to efficiently meet environmental regulatory requirements and obligations. This team is also responsible for managing various systems that provide information to stakeholders/users throughout GP and Koch Industries. You can work out of Atlanta, GA or remotely.
What You Will Do In Your Role
The Transformation/Systems Program Manager will be responsible for leading and/or supporting transformation initiatives/projects and managing various data systems across GP’s environmental capability. They must be able to effectively manage multiple initiatives while meeting project schedules. They must be able to work with teams of internal and external resources across different organizations to align program plans and ensure successful execution. They will also assist in managing/supporting the various information systems (SharePoint, sustainability data, etc.) that provide information to stakeholders/users throughout GP and Koch Industries.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in engineering, information technology or other related field
- 5+ years experience in supporting technology transformation and/or environmental projects and managing data systems
- Experience with evaluating new technologies/solutions to improve/transform work processes in support of business objectives
- Demonstrated experience in supporting/managing complex programs/initiatives within a large, diversified organization, including
- Experience successfully working with multiple systems, critical data sources, integrators, and various vendors
What Will Put You Ahead
- 5+ years in managing very large environmental transformation initiatives
- Experience working with large and diversified portfolios of technology enabled initiatives
- Experience with mobile inspection platforms/applications (GoCanvas, Parsable, Outsystems, etc.)
- Experience with operating data systems and utilizing technology to manage large, diverse data sets (AWS, SQL, SharePoint, etc.)
- Experience in the forest products industry
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf