Export Specialist - Customer & Logistics
GP Recycling is looking for an Export Specialist – Customer & Logistics to support our West Coast Export Operations team in our Jericho, NY or Atlanta, GA offices. The Export Specialist creates value by executing in our supply chain and providing solutions to challenges while maintaining compliance with all export regulations. Employees that mirror the values of the organization and obtain results will have opportunities to advance into roles with increased responsibility and opportunities for value creation.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Understand international order fulfillment plan
- Execute on marketing plan to meet order fulfillment and profitability expectations
- Provide solutions to ensure continuous flow of material movement to satisfy vendor and customer needs
- Request and monitor pre-vessel bookings to ensure timely movement of material.
- Accurately review, enter, and issue sales orders.
- Collaborate and work cohesively across multiple teams within our supply chain to drive innovation and continuous improvement.
- Adhere to all compliance standards while proactively identifying and contributing to gap closures.
- Think critically, seek and share knowledge and suggests changes to maximize efficiencies.
- Work within a fast-paced environment.
- Use communication skills to maintain relationships with internal and external customers.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Must be able to work 8am to 5pm EST work schedule
- Experience resolving day to day logistic challenges (dray carriers, terminals, steamship lines)
- Experience handling high volume of international orders shipping via ocean vessels
- Knowledge of export logistic terminology (i.e. INCO / Ocean Shipping Terms)
- Experience using Microsoft Office programs such as Word (to write business correspondence), Excel (for use of spreadsheets, reporting, simple formulas), and Outlook (for internal and external correspondence)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor's degree
- Bilingual Spanish / English
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf