Molex Busbar provides complete solutions for power distribution systems with 51 years of manufacturing excellence in copper and aluminum busbars, insulated and laminated busbars, flexible busbars and related products. We are looking for a Shipping Clerk that wants to be part of a growing company. This is a crucial role for the shipping department. As part of the team, you will support in the shipping area to ensure accurate packaging and invoicing to support our customer needs.
Why Consider a Career with Molex?
Molex is a global organization with substantial opportunity for growth.
Molex believes in people; we place a strong emphasis on culture and talent development.
Molex offers a competitive compensation package AND -
Three (3) weeks of vacation on day 1 and immediate eligibility for holiday pay.
401K program with generous company match and immediate vesting.
Full medical, dental, and vision insurance with additional benefits including a robust employee assistance program, flexible spending account and health savings account, life and disability insurance, educational assistance, employee discounts and more.
Apply today, your career with Molex awaits!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Prepare detailed and accurate invoices to accompany shipments within MIEtrak and customer portals
- Ensure all items are packaged and shipped per company and customer standards
- Label shipments accurately and set up carriers for daily pickups, which includes all LTL and small parcels
- Accurately pull material, and package, label, and weigh items to be shipped
- Work with other shipping clerks to see that all invoices are handled promptly, and advise material handler to pull material needed
- Will have to work with CS and Production team on qualifications and delivery of finished good for shipments
- Perform quality checks, cycle counts and work with quality department on non-conforming material
- Cross-train and perform other related duties as assigned by management
The Experience You Will Bring
- 2 Years Warehouse Experience
- Demonstrated experience solving problems using analytical and math skills
- Experience using MS Office and working in Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) computer systems.
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the job with or without accommodation
Lifting Requirements: Ability to lift and carry up to 40lbs
Standing Requirements: Ability to stand for long periods of time - about 90% of the scheduled day
What Will Put You Ahead
- Certification for forklift operation
- Good oral & written communication skills in English
- Must be a reliable team player, able to multitask and work well under pressure
- High energy, self-motivated & the ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- High standard of ethics and compliance
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
In order to comply with U.S. export control laws and regulations, this position requires applicants to either provide proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent resident status or be eligible to receive an export authorization (a license) under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations.