Project Management Supervisor
Do you have a passion for unlocking a team’s full potential? Do you strive to be a servant leader who sets others up for success? We are seeking such a leader for a seasoned team of Project Managers who are valued partners in our diverse and dynamic enterprise. You will be expected to collaborate with a team of leaders, both local and remote, to maximize the potential of this diverse team while identifying and developing your own team's unique abilities that will allow them to create maximum value.
Koch Business Solutions (KBS) is the global problem-solver of business needs for Koch Industries. We serve more than 120,000 Koch employees worldwide and partner with 11 Koch companies from a diverse number of industries; ranging from making fabric, glass and paper products, to manufacturing cell phone components. Since 2003 we have invested over $80 Billion in acquisitions and other capital expenditures and are proud to reinvest more than 90% of our earnings back into our companies.
This role is open to remote/ work from home candidates residing in the U.S. except within the state of Colorado.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Supervise, coach, mentor and develop project managers
- Evaluate and assign project work to team members
- Partner with cross-functional capabilities to identify and leverage new project opportunities
- Remove roadblocks to maximize team effectiveness
- Assist with development and implementation of team vision, strategy and roadmaps
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers
The Experience You Will Bring
- Minimum 4 years’ experience coaching and developing direct reports
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in an IT Environment
- Strong relationship building, decision making and problem-solving skills
- Strong desire and ability to empower and develop others
- Ability to work effectively with minimal direction
- Ability to build relationships across IT and business disciplines
What Will Put You Ahead
- Prior experience as a project manager
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf