Customer Service Representative
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Order Process management. Receive, check and process customer orders received on SAP or with help from GBO. Follow-up with customers or internal departments on missing or incorrect data.
- Action requests for order changes with the relevant plants by following customer T&C’s when defined or per Molex Financial policy guidelines on:
- Monitor customer order backlog and pro-actively initiate expedites with the objective to meet CRD. Pro-actively inform our customers of any relevant changes in delivery schedules.
- Shipping management. Co-ordination of any special shipping arrangement with the manufacturing locations/divisions, freight companies and warehouse as relevant. This will cover activities such as: Premium freight, agreement on freight cost liability and drop shipments.
- Complaint Handling (Quality Notifications and Dispute Management). Process customer complaints on the SAP system per the company guidelines. Co-ordinate relevant corrective actions with customer, sales engineers and plants to replace defect products and close the issue by providing 8D reports, credit notes etc. Maintain customer websites where requested.
- Distribution Scrap allowance as applicable. Process distribution scrap requests per contractual agreement and within company guidelines.
- Initiate requests for SAP Master Data maintenance:
- Customer master;
- Customer Material info records;
- Material master.
- Customer Scorecards. Review and coordinate feedback of any required corrective action based on scorecard data with Sales and inform the customer.
- Monthly reporting. Provide input (Red/Green flags) to CSR supervisor/manager in timely and accurate manner
- Understand, support and contribute to current International Standards Organization (ISO) and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S) Management Systems by following stated policies and procedures.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Customer Service experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A problem solver and effective negotiator
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Sense of urgency to address customer issues
What Will Put You Ahead
- Diploma with 1 to 3 years of relevant customer service experience
- Working knowledge of SAP is advantageous