Business Development Manager
KES – China is actively looking for talent to grow its business by increasing sales to our Customers. As a Business Development Manager, you will be the face of the company in front of our potential customers. Your disposition, knowledge and technical capability, customer interaction, soft selling ability will serve to open opportunity windows for the company. You need to embrace Koch’s culture and principles and develop solid relationships with Customers. If you have a strong desire to fulfill your career goals in this area, you might be our ideal candidate.
What You Will Do In Your Role
·Develop and implement new busines development strategy with KES different product line, e.g. OnPoint, KHT, Genesis Robotics etc
·Identifynew market, new product and new application for KES product and technology opportunities in China;
·Communicating / marketing existing / new products to prospective customers
·Coordinate with global business development team to align on China strategy
·Contacting potential Customers, end users and internal partners to promote the new product and application to China market
·For existing Customers, working with sales and operation team to explore ways in which we can do more with them.
·Planning and preparing client meeting and presentations
·Visits / meetings as part of a larger KES team as well as separate (smaller group) visits. Building relationships through follow-ups Provide list of opportunities and develop business proposal to Management and other partnership with recommendations
The Experience You Will Bring
- Minimum of 5~10 years in a Business Development or Technical background or equivalent
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Good networking skills
- Well organized and able to work independently
- Strong adherence to compliance
- Available to travel 25% to 50% in China.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering education background
- Strong proficiency in English and Mandarin and strong report writing skills
- Experience in dealing with refineries & petrochemicals industries
- Basic understanding of our products