Portfolio Manager - IT
Molex LLC is a leading supplier of interconnect solutions for the automotive, medical, consumer electronics, and datacom industries that link today’s world and solve tomorrows challenges. We are seeking a dynamic, forward-thinking Portfolio Manager to provide Enterprise Application Capacity Planning support. This individual will be responsible for managing staff needs for the Application Management Services group, ensuring the Application Management Service goals/milestones are met and helping develop long-term plans to meet business requirements. In addition, this individual will help with managing the IT portfolio planning forecasts.
This role is open to remote/ work from home candidates residing in the U.S. except within the state of Colorado.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop, implement, and manage a profitable technology stack for the Manufacturing and Operations value stream
- Drive change from opportunity identification through implementation by leveraging economic thinking, financial modeling, and strategic analysis
- Lead analysis with economic justification, requiring a deep understanding of the plants and design centers, the technology industry and strong business acumen
- Present strategy and recommendations to executives
- Manage documentation of problems and solutions, serve as the point of contact for application support capacity issues
- Develop procedures to troubleshoot manufacturing/operations technology stack, update and general maintenance
- Review hardware and software configurations and spending needs to support new/existing applications and provide recommendations for appropriate economic value based modeling
The Experience You Will Bring
- 10+ years of experience in Portfolio Management or IT Portfolio Management
- 5+ years of experience managing capital and operating expense allocation
- Prior experience with creating executive presentations
- Proven experience delivering multiple initiatives and priorities
- Bachelor's Degree
What Will Put You Ahead
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills, particularly in relation to implementing critical and time sensitive initiatives
- Manufacturing technology experience
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf