Phillips Medisize, a Molex company, is an end-to-end provider of Innovation, Development and Manufacturing Solutions serving Pharmaceutical, Diagnostics and Medical Device Customers. We are looking for a Production Supervisor to join our team in Menomonie, WI. This person will provide leadership for all production activities emphasizing the priorities of safety, quality, and efficiency to meet or exceed business plan objectives and meet customer expectations for quality, delivery, and service.
Shift: 12 Hour Rotating Nights, 5pm - 5am (get every other 3-day weekend off)
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide direction and leadership to production staff
- Managing individuals on the shift: performance; disciplinary issues; assisting people with career development
- Setting shift goals and objectives
- Organize and coordinate activities within the manufacturing operation to meet or exceed the facility and corporate goals
- Ensure quality procedures are executed and quality parts are produced and delivered on time that meets customer specifications
- Analyze & determine staffing resources needed and future production needs
- Promote operational excellence along with timely completion of all corrective actions assigned
- Consistently monitor machinery, processes, tools, and work cell layouts to recommend improvements that yield increases in profit and quality levels and decreases potential safety hazards
- Create an environment of accountability on the production floor
- Proactively identify safety concerns
- Complies with Environmental Management System Program SOP’s/WI, Policy & Program elements and encourage responsible use of resources
- Support Lean Manufacturing processes: reduction in waste, analysis of scrap rejects, pareto analysis
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience managing staff in a production environment
- Knowledge of a Controlled Manufacturing environment
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with ISO 13485
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time as needed on shift
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This position does not qualify for VISA sponsorship
In order to comply with U.S. export control laws and regulations, this position requires applicants to either provide proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent resident status or be eligible to receive an export authorization (a license) under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations.