Customer Service Representative
Molex seeking a Customer Service Representative to add to our team in Lisle, IL.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Perform order entry, expediting, call resolution, returns, and backorder monitoring using positive interpersonal skills to work effectively with internal and external customers
- Ensure the timeliness and accuracy of customer service responses regarding pricing, material availability, quotes, information requests, delivery status and other customer inquiries
- Execute tasks in and organized manner, consistently following daily processes and schedules; maintain a proactive approach focused on preventing issues and ensuring customer satisfaction, looking for areas to improve processes to create value for internal and external customers
- Create quotes with sales/customer input
- Work with Credit, Shipping and Procurement Departments to identify issues/barriers to meet customer needs and provide solutions
- Manages pre-order, order, and post order activity
- Develops and maintains strong customer relationships through effective account management and partnering with Business Development Managers
- Identify, research and resolve customer issues
- Stays current on product knowledge
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School diploma or GED required
- 3+ years customer service experience required
- ERP experience required
- Previous experience working in order entry system required
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- SAP experience preferred
- Strong ability to analyze data and propose sound solutions
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf