Georgia Pacific is looking for a Buyer in Richmond, IN to join our team!
The Buyer will include managing the end-to-end supply chain of paper supply to multiple box plants and practicing continuous communications with the commercial team and operational team of GP. This will occur through consistent monitoring of order entry, inventory reconciliation, and forecast reveals. You will work directly with the Print and Converting Planning teams, Strategic Sourcing, and the Sales Forecast Manager to optimize the Supply Chain as needed to support Optimal Customer Satisfaction.
Below are Key responsibilities to achieving Success:
- Manage demand & supply balance for paper supply to three box converting plants.
- Oversee all procure to pay functions for Print stock, Medium, and Liners)
- Interact with strategic sourcing on contract development and help maintain relationships with Preferred Partners.
- Ensure compliance standards are understood /followed
- Develop and implement cost reduction strategies such as new vendor qualifications and waste elimination.
- Manage to KPI’s such as min/max inventory levels, working capital constraints, and inventory turns.
- Collaborate with the broader GP Corrugated network to optimize overall inventory balances.
- Use sound economic thinking to determine next best alternatives pertaining to Raw Material allocation.
The Experience You Will Bring
- A minimum of 1 year experience with purchasing and allocating raw materials for paper products.
- Experience with MS Office ( Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Knowledge of Sourcing methodologies and familiarity with relevant tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Administration, Supply Chain Management, or related field
- Experience with SAP and/or OMP, BVP, Orion
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf