Quality Inspector - Multiple Shift Options
Phillips-Medisize in Hudson, Wisconsin is seeking a Quality Inspector at our St. Croix Meadows location. We are looking for this individual to perform receiving inspections per work instructions & inspection plans, document results, and make usage decisions
Shift: 12-hour Nights 5:00PM to 5:00AM or 12 Hour Days: 5:00am - 5:00PM, working every other weekend, with alternating 3-day weekends off. Work 15 days/month for fulltime pay and benefits!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Perform receiving inspections per work instructions & inspection plans, document results, and make usage decisions
- Operate measuring instruments in accordance with approved procedures
- Interpret visual/dimensional drawings/artwork and quality criteria
- Utilize SAP to document quality decisions
- Perform environmental air sampling analysis
- Participate in problem solving activities
The Experience You Will Bring
- Minimum 1 year experience in operations and/or inspection experience in a manufacturing environment
- This position will not provide VISA Sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Understanding of sampling plans
- Ability to operate inspection instruments
- Ability to read blueprints
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf