Global Category Manager MRO
In the role of Global Category Manager, MRO you will be responsible for managing the Maintenance, Repair & Operations (MRO) category within Guardian Industries’ Strategic Sourcing & Category Management capability. The successful individual will address over $100M in MRO spend and be responsible for supporting a global strategic sourcing strategy, partnering with all constituents to drive mutual benefit and generating long term value for Guardian Industries. This role can be based at any European facility and remote working can be considered upon confirmation.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Support global transformation within the MRO category and drive innovations in global scalability and effectiveness.
- Establish category management governance to align stakeholders and Strategic Sourcing and Procurement (SS&P) on strategic objectives.
- Define and execute category strategies and assist in the development of the long-term MRO vision.
- Lead cross-functional teams to establish negotiation strategy and gain alignment from stakeholders.
- Use accurate spend information and business knowledge to identify sourcing projects for individual subcategories and develop an overall cost reduction plan.
- Develop vendor scorecards to measure supplier performance against KPIs.
- Analyze and track annual performance metrics to demonstrate continuous improvement and progress against strategic objectives.
- Leverage E-Procurement strategies to support digital transformation and maximize Coupa Source to Pay functionality to introduce the end-to-end solution.
- Leverage supplier data, internal reporting and consistently seek ways to streamline business processes.
- Provide information on category trends and best practices to drive insights and decisions for the MRO category.
- Develop consignment and VMI Point Of View to ensure optimal Working Capital Efficiency for Guardian Industries.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Substantial experience with MRO category / spare parts management.
- Experience developing a category strategy.
- Knowledge of global markets and capabilities of MRO suppliers
- Understanding of the E-Procurement strategy.
- Experience leading multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to drive insights from data.
- Compliance and Code of Conduct mindset.
- Proficiency in business English is required.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Business or related discipline.
- Experience using Coupa software.