We are looking for you to become our Production Scheduler to join our Production team in Saudi Guardian plant at Al Jubail, Saudi Arabia.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Update production schedules in the system as per the production requirements
- Collaborating with manufacturing teams to provide optimal schedules on time
- Ensure optimum inventory levels to meet customer requirements and achieve business goals
- Safely and profitably balance operational efficiencies with customer requirements
- Own, Analyze, and review the Scheduling performance indicator on daily basis and create action plan accordingly
- Collaboration skills across multiple capabilities and locations; Working with the Demand Planning and Operation team across the region.
- Proficiency using technology tools in the organization supporting the scheduling process, including reports.
- Adapt and able to response to any production issue during and post working hours aligning with supply planning capability.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree - preferably with a concentration in Industrial Management, Engineering, Logistics, Supply Chain or related field
- Expert level in English and Arabic language is mandatory
- Collaboration – ability to work with different teams and organizations
- Efficient in using various Microsoft tools such as Excel and word
- Residing in Saudi Arabia
What Will Put You Ahead
Proven experience in a manufacturing, operations management, supply chain, customer service(i. e. demand management, production planning, , inventory management, , production control