HR Business Analyst
This job posting is no longer active.
The myTime HRIT team is a collaborative group of individuals who support the time and attendance applications for companies across Koch. We provide value to Koch by transforming the user experience, eliminating manual processes, and providing accurate time records for employees’ pay. Members of this team work together to advance our processes, initiatives, and strategy. Members of our team are interested in expanding their knowledge of the system while working to support customers through issue tickets and configuration projects. A successful candidate is motivated to learn, think critically about processes and how to make improvements and is comfortable working independently in a fast-paced environment.
This opportunity is for an experienced HR Business Analyst, with exposure to time and attendance systems. The Business Analysts will primarily focus on projects through the all aspects of a full project lifecycle, including requirements gathering, test script creation, testing execution, documentation, training, and change management. They will partner with configuration analysts to ensure understanding of requirements for accurate system changes. In addition, a portion of time may be dedicated to essential system support to ensure a smooth customer experience, through utilization of our Service Now support ticket system.
This role can be remote but there is a preference for Wichita, Auburn Hills, Lisle, Dallas, Reno, Kansas City and Atlanta.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Maintain accurate documentation of each company/facilities time and attendance configurations.
- Collaborate with business contacts to gather detailed requirements for time and attendance system changes.
- Create test plans for system changes, manage test case setup, partner with customer for testing execution.
- Partner with customers to submit mass data change requests related to time and attendance systems.
- Partner with customers and internal resources for creation and updates for training materials, for both projects and system upgrades.
- Partner with customers and internal resources to implement successful change management related to system changes.
- Partner and collaborate with IT team for project configuration execution.
- Day to day Tier 2 support activities
- Identify opportunities to improve and transform internal business processes and day to day activities.
- Developing your knowledge, skills and leadership abilities for future career advancement
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience working with either one or more of these time and attendance applications: Kronos Workforce Central, Infor WFM (WorkBrain), or Ceridian DayForce.
- At least 2 years of experience as an HR Administrator, HRIS Analyst, HR Business Systems Analyst, or other HR Related experience
- Experience gathering customer requirements
What Will Put You Ahead
- Degree in HR or MIS obtained or in progress
- 5+ years’ experience as an HR Administrator, HRIS Analyst, HR Business Systems Analyst, or other HR related experience, working with or supporting a time and attendance system.
- 1+ years of experience in testing, documentation, training and change management functions.
- Knowledge of ITIL including IT implementation methodologies (SDLC, Agile, etc.) or equivalent IT service management training & experience
- Experience using a service ticketing system, such as ServiceNow.
- Experience with Microsoft Teams, OneDrive, Yammer, and other enterprise collaboration tools.
Experience identifying process improvement opportunities
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.