Regional Production Scheduler
Regional Production Scheduler for our Gypsum division. This role originates at our Corporate HQ in beautiful downtown Atlanta, GA but is not required to be based in Georgia. This role will be responsible for execution and optimization of our production plan across multiple manufacturing facilities and external warehouses. Additional responsibilities include scheduling creation, inventory replenishment, and effective communication across multiple capabilities with a heavy focus on continuous improvement and optimization. The ideal candidate should be a self-starter and catalyst for change, serve as an active challenge partner for his/her customers, demonstrate the ability to think critically and analytically, and effectively collaborate with a diverse set of resources driving alignment on recommendations based on data. The candidate will report to the Manager of Planning & Analysis.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Collaborating with manufacturing teams to provide optimal schedules that safely and profitably balance operational efficiencies with customer requirements
- Utilizing data to ensure both finished goods inventory and intermediate inventory will meet customer requirements and achieve business goals
- Executing strategies over short and long-term planning horizons which can include changes in schedule frequency, inventory builds, and/or planned maintenance risk mitigation
- Continuously assessing the effectiveness of the supply chain and seeking opportunities to challenge the status quo to drive optimization and innovation
- Identifying supply and demand imbalances facilitating resolution with sales and operations leaders using the Decision Making Framework
- Coordinating and collaborating with various organizational units including sales, customer service, manufacturing, shipping, and transportation
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree - preferably with a concentration in Industrial Management, Engineering, Logistics, Supply Chain, Finance, Business, or related field
- Experience in a manufacturing, operations management, supply chain, customer service, OR financial/data analysis role (i. e. demand management, production planning, customer service, inventory management, quality management, production control, logistics, financial analysis
- Microsoft Office experience including Excel (create and modify spreadsheets using formulas, ability to manipulate data, ability to perform data analysis) and PowerPoint (communicate recommendations to cross-functional teams and leadership)
- Willing and able to travel approximately 10%
What Will Put You Ahead
- Master’s degree with a concentration in Industrial Management, Engineering, Logistics, Supply Chain, Finance, or Business
- 2 years of experience in a manufacturing, operations management, supply chain OR financial/data analysis role (i. e. demand management, production planning, customer service, inventory management, quality management, production control, logistics, financial analysis)
- Experience within a manufacturing industry
- Gypsum industry experience and/or extensive product knowledge
- Proficient in any ERP system (SAP, Oracle, oneLISA etc.)
- Proficient in any optimization/scheduling software
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf