Corporate Strategy Associate
The Molex Corporate Development team is looking for a Corporate Strategy Associate to support its Corporate Strategy function in developing and executing strategic initiatives to strengthen Molex’s growth and profitability.
We are seeking a candidate with strong business acumen and economic thinking, as well as a strategic mindset to frame multi-faced decisions and alternatives. If you have exceptional communication skills, are a strong relationship builder, and are looking for an opportunity to join a dynamic team - check out our open role!
What You Will Do In Your Role
As an Associate, you will have the opportunity to contribute to high-value initiatives across all Molex’s divisions with responsibilities that include:
- Conducting competitive- and market-based research and analysis
- Assessing and refining strategic choices of existing businesses units
- Developing strategies for expansion into new markets and product segments
- Analyzing financial and operational datasets to develop profitability and optimization recommendations
- Working alongside leadership to implement recommendations and strategic choices
- Preparing and presenting management and board-level materials
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's Degree
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a field such as Management Consulting or Corporate Strategy
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor's Degree with an emphasis in Business, Finance, Economics, or other quantitative fields
Ability to synthesize complex ideas into meaningful, actionable insights for executive-level audiences
Project management experience and the ability to progress projects with limited guidance
Understanding of finance and accounting fundamentals
Established in 1938, Molex delivers complete electronic solutions for several markets including: data communications, telecommunications, home appliance, consumer electronics, industrial, automotive, and medical. With over 40,000 employees and over 100,000 products, Molex is an integral part of Koch Industries, the largest privately-owned company in the United States ($115B of revenue, according to Forbes). Headquartered in Lisle, IL, Molex is a global company with a presence in more than 40 countries. The Corporate Development group is based in the Willis Tower, at 233 S Wacker Drive in Chicago.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf