Georgia Pacific is seeking Forklift Operators for at our Dubuque, IA facility. This role supports the sustainability efforts of Georgia-Pacific by facilitating the movement of incoming and outgoing product through the facility. Successful candidates will demonstrate a strong commitment to safety standards, attendance excellence, and knowledge of forklift operations.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Safely operating a sit-down forklift to load and unload trailers
- Ensuring accurate record keeping for all inbound and outbound shipments
- Working collaboratively with other team members
- Ensuring a safer work environment throughout the facility by removing debris from areas within the warehouse
- Performing work that requires lifting up to 30 lbs.
- Promoting safe work practices and maintaining strict adherence to safety rules and regulations
- Performing tasks such as lifting, walking, stooping, standing, and sitting for 8 and up to 12 hours a day
- Ability to meet physical and safety requirements for the role
- Maintaining quality of product in warehouse areas and warehouse inventory
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or GED
What Will Put You Ahead
Experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment
Experience using a forklift
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf