Are you a mechanically inclined person looking for an opportunity with a growing company? If so, we may have just the opportunity for you!
Our Lexington, KY Dixie® Cup facility is expanding and looking for individuals to join their dynamic team as Manufacturing Technicians. Our Manufacturing Technicians create value by operating production machines, troubleshooting, and making any repairs or adjustments needed to ensure that they are operating at peak performance.
Our Manufacturing Technicians will work either an 8 hour second or third shift with the possibility of moving to a 12-hour rotating shift. Pay for these roles start at $21.92 per hour and offers performance-based bonuses!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Operate and maintain equipment within the operating envelope
- Set-up packaging areas: equipment and materials to support the production schedule and Unit Assemblers
- Perform routine basic care maintenance including inspections, cleaning, lubrication, alignment, small bearings, belts, torque bolts, etc. to support asset strategies
- Perform change overs on production equipment to meet planning needs
- Inspect and evaluate machine conditions and react to any gaps in actual versus expected performance
- Work in a team environment- seeking and sharing knowledge with others for the purposes of training and employee development
The Experience You Will Bring
- One (1) year or more of experience in a manufacturing, industrial, agricultural, or military environment OR completion of post high school education in a manufacturing/industrial centered program
- Experience using a computer
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with electrical/instrumentation in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with root cause analysis
- Experience with Thermo forming process
- Experience working with printing equipment
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf