IT Infrastructure Architect
INVISTA IT is looking for a dynamic IT Infrastructure Architect to join our Global IT Infrastructure team. As an IT Infrastructure Architect you'll design, build, and maintain computing infrastructure solutions that our sites rely on to operate. This role will partner with various IT teams and business capabilities within INVISTA and across other Koch companies to solve complex problems and rapidly delivery IT Infrastructure solutions.
Candidates will also work as part of an agile development team to design and deploy containerization apps and the related infrastructure. A strong candidate will possess a passion for automation and experience designing, deploying and managing Kubernetes clusters, docker containers, RESTful services and APIs.
Success in this role requires a breadth and depth of knowledge and capability; you will use this knowledge to design and deploy reliable, scalable and cost-effective solutions that exceed business requirements. A candidate must have a passion for helping others and the ability to effectively communicate processes, ideas, and designs in a clear concise manner across all levels of the enterprise. The ability to learn quickly and work independently is vital for success in this role.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Working as part of a geographically distributed, cross functional, and highly collaborative IT team that designs and delivers high-performing, reliable, and scalable Infrastructure solutions that advance business innovation efforts to create competitive advantage
- Providing consultation to various IT and Business partners regarding system architecture, security, and best practices
- Optimizing IT infrastructure, and helping improve reliability and performance across the enterprise by working with product owners and operations teams
- Carrying out deployment, maintenance, monitoring, and management tasks across Enterprise Infrastructure environment
- Interacting and working with application and business team members to provide the optimal environment for applications to deliver business functionality
- Communicate complex concepts with technical and non-technical team members
- 5 years of IT Admin or DevOps experience including Windows, Linux, and virtualized servers that reside in the cloud or on-premise
- 2 years of experience using modern infrastructure and application architectures (serverless, microservices, batch or equivalent)
What Will Put You Ahead
- 2 years of experience with container orchestration, performance, and tuning with Docker and Kubernetes
- 2 years of experience in IT infrastructure, architect, or related role
- Demonstrated application of DevOps/GitOps practices including CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code leveraging ansible, terraform, chef, python, or other automation tools
- Experience with enterprise networking including switches, access points, firewalls, proxies, and VPCs
- Experience working in multi-site manufacturing environment
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf