Senior Enterprise Architect
Molex is looking for an Enterprise Architect to contribute to the success of our Digital Business Transformation and Enterprise Architecture Practice. This individual provides architectural leadership, guidance, and support for the broader architecture community and have accountability for building proactive and holistic architectures that ensure positive consumer experience and achieve desired business outcomes. This role will partner with business and technology groups to understand and align outcomes, analyze and propose operating models and processes, and design adaptive, outcome-oriented architectures that enable the company’s vision and strategy.
This role is open to remote candidates residing in the U.S. except within the state of Colorado.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Build Technology Digital foundation and Business-Outcome-Driven Enterprise Architecture introducing modernized digital technologies
- Performs continuous innovation and deliver platform oriented, composable, decoupled, and service-oriented architecture
- Design reference architectures and roadmaps to enable competitive advantage and marketplace value.
- Manage Architectural governance standards, technology debt road mapping practices
- Manage architectural governance practice (ARB), conduct strategic solution reviews to ensure conformance to enterprise standards and guidelines
- Innovate, experiment and advise Business and Technology leaders on Digital threats and opportunities.
- Demonstrate and apply expertise in modeling and architecture techniques in one or more areas:
- Business Architecture
- Information & Data Architecture
- Application Architecture
- Technology Architecture
- Partner with Digital Product Managers to plan for future-state technology portfolios and IT program investments
- Embrace and encourage an environment of constructive and profitable challenge
- Demonstrate strategic thinking, challenge conventional thinking and approaches, and influence our technology vision/direction
The Experience You Will Bring
- 5+ years of experience as an architect or equivalent in a global company
- Experience practicing in application architecture domain
- Demonstrated experience designing, integrating, and implementing complex business solutions
- Demonstrated experience with modeling business or technology processes, benchmarking performance expectations, and financial analysis of model
- Demonstrated experience building strong interpersonal relationships with business customers, leadership, senior management, and internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) in Business, MIS, Computer Science or related field
- Certifications in architecture related areas such as TOGAF, Zachman, etc.
- Work experience in manufacturing, engineering, or relevant industry
- Experience with SAP environment or similar Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience working with Microsoft and Siemens Platforms
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf