HEAVY MECHANICAL ASSEMBLER II
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion is now hiring for a Heavy Mechanical Assembler II in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
John Zink continues to grow their Tulsa manufacturing facility into a world class operation. We are recognized for safety, environmental excellence, innovation, and customer service. This is a great opportunity for an individual to be part of an operative team and gain experience with a well-established and growing manufacturing facility and test center. The ideal candidate is dependable, takes initiative, and values teamwork! This is a 1st shift position from 7:00am to 3:30pm. This role is not open to visa sponsorship.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Interpret blueprints and drawings in order to complete assembly to required specifications
- Read a tape measure as part of the assembly process
- Perform routine tasks such as, but not limited to, installing and fastening components (e.g. valve trains, tubing forming and assembly, running conduit, cutting/installing insulation)
- Occasionally operate a forklift and/or overhead crane as needed
- Use basic math skills in order to complete assigned tasks
- Use critical thinking to solve issues independently
The Experience You Will Bring
- A minimum of two (2) years of industrial assembler experience and/or schooling
- Able to maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, to include wearing safety equipment
- Able to work overtime, including weekends as needed
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to read a tape measure
- Experience reading and interpreting blueprints
What Will Put You Ahead
- Technical or vocational schooling in an industrial discipline
- Previous experience operating a forklift
- Knowledge and familiarity with overhead cranes
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf