Information Technology Leader
Koch Ag & Energy Solutions, LLC. (KAES) is seeking an Information Technology Leader for our Mid and Back Office tower, to support our third party integrations and data enablement product delivery teams. Being a market-based company, KAES is keenly aware that technology is impacting the marketplace and our business. KAES IT works to understand, synthesize, and recommend existing and emerging technologies that will enhance the value that KAES can create for its customers.
KAES and its subsidiaries market and distribute more than 13 million tons of fertilizer products annually worldwide. From an IT perspective, this creates a wealth of opportunities to develop and apply your skills and to explore a variety of career paths.
This role will lead two product delivery teams focused on delivering data integrations and implementing data governance for KAES. The ideal candidate is experienced in implementing modern cloud-based platforms and tools, has led agile product delivery teams, has an entrepreneurial mindset, strong communication skills, and excellent critical thinking skills.
This role is open to remote/ work from home candidates with preference in Wichita, Kansas City, Dallas, Omaha, or Tulsa. This role is not eligible to work remotely from Colorado.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Create and maintain product team’s execution backlog
- Serve as the primary point of contact for teams’ portfolio lead
- Track and report teams’ performance
- Coach and mentor team members
- Manage teams’ performance to ensure all aspects of initiatives are delivered
- Supervise delivery team members
- Effectively capture business requirements, map processes, and develop functional specifications in support of business priorities
- Coordinate testing and process changes through the organization as needed
- Recommend enhancements to optimize or enhance current integrations
- Work with Koch affiliates and external counterparties when necessary to resolve support items and clarify design details
The Experience You Will Bring
- 5+ years of project management, business system analysis, digital product management or process analysis experience
- 5+ years of supervisory experience
- Experience working with software vendors or software development to solve business needs
- Experience taking project from conception to production managing all aspects of solution delivery including; requirements gathering, scope definition, resource planning, budget management, status reporting, risk management and change control
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor's degree in either MIS, CIS, CS, or similar degree
- Experience implementing technology in a support of data integrations and/or data governance
- Experience with Amazon Web Services products and tools, such as Lambda, SNS, SQS, API Gateway, DynamoDB, Redshift and S3
- Experience with analytics tools and concepts such as Data warehouses, Data lakes, Tableau, Alteryx, Matillion, AtScale and/or PowerBI
- Experience with TIBCO EBX, Oracle E-Business Suite R12, Oracle Transportation Management, and/or Salesforce software
- Experience with Agile and DevOps methodologies, processes, and tools
- Experience managing or working with offshore teams
- Broad knowledge of the fertilizer/agricultural industry
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf