Engr, Quality QE Jr
Jr. Quality Engineer:
Will achieve internal, external and customer quality objectives. Quality system implementation auxiliary support on required dates, achieve certification and sustainability. Product qualification and process support within Molex.
- Basic to medium level understanding in ISO 13485 &FDA including 21 CFR part 820 industry standars
- Preferred if there is knowledge on other systems like ISO9000 / IATF16949 / VDA 6.3.
- Personal experience supporting medical engineers developing MVP (master validation plan) including IQ, OQ and PQ elements of a process validation.
- Experience in supporting DHR activity.
- Experience by supporting medical engineering team in medical and system audits providing evidences, documents,e tc.
- SPC (Statistical Process Control) understanding and proven basic software usage.
- Basic knowledge about problem solving techniques , 8D´s Six Sigma, etc
- Initiative and motivation to help the team so the issues may arise are quickly solved.
- Basic knowledge and understanding in FMEA and quality control plans.
- Participation in personnel training and qualification plans for quality and production.
Knowledge and Skills
- Oral and writen English fluent level, (Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Thinking Factor
- Administrative Factor
- Communication Factor
- Motivation Factor
- Self Management Factor
Bachelor degree Engineering / Engineering course (Electronics, Mechatronics, Industrial)