The Koch Global Solutions Cloud Platform team is a team designed to securely and efficiently provision multi-cloud resources for all Koch businesses. We are responsible to the entire enterprise for designing innovative services, creating and sharing best practices, and providing support for our services. At Koch Global Services we believe in being All In. All Together, meaning we are all individually responsibly for understanding the our vision, strategies, and our actions that support those. We must work as a global team, seek ways to breakdown silos and leverage individual and team aptitudes to create a competitive advantage and exceptional value for our customers.
We have the exciting opportunity to hire a Product Manager to join a skilled engineering team. We are looking for an experienced and highly capable individual who will help innovate our platform service delivery and partner with our customers to drive valuable business outcomes. In this role, you will define, execute, and deliver a product roadmap that enables our customers adoption of cloud. This will include multiple products. You will develop and maintain product roadmaps and features based on team strategy and vision. This role is inherently cross-functional. The key to the success of this position is having a strong and innovative approach to problem solving, a keen eye for consumer experience, passion to develop a high-performing DevSecOps team, and experience with AWS services.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Understand how Koch customers use the cloud, help to drive adoption, improve consumer experience, and become a preferred partner to customers.
- Facilitate and own multi-cloud service reviews, partnering with Security, Compliance, Identity and other KGS stakeholders to accelerate the overall process
- Partner with architects across the businesses to define priorities based on value creation and risk. Drive long-term strategic roadmap
- Build and define release cycles that meet customer expectations and drive platform innovation forward
- Coach agile practices- driving priority, accountability and development efficiencies.
- Coordinate across all teams for alignment (Cross-functional roadmap), raising awareness of issues and roadblocks and driving discussions to remediate
- Create and maintain value measure for the team
- Partner with Cloud Providers to learn of new services and influence feature enhancements for Koch customers
- Own Cloud Champion network and help to build cloud knowledge across Koch
The Experience You Will Bring
- 5+ years product management and/or business leadership experience in a technology company leveraging AWS Services
- 5+ year practical experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- 2+ years of experience with cross-functional initiatives while managing multiple competing priorities
- High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is required
What Will Put You Ahead
- What Will Put You Ahead?
- MBA or Master’s degree in a technical field
- Experience in a multi-cloud environment
- Knowledge and understanding of software configuration and release/deployment (CI/CD) platforms
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf